Here’s all I can surmise about this event:
1. It’s extremely overrated. No one is going to need decompression
treatment to come down from the intellectual heights displayed
in these conferences. 98% of the participants are tools.
2. It seems that only those with low adrenal function and no
libido intensity get in the door. Boring!
3. Another good case to prove the old adage “Politics is
Hollywood for the ugly.”
4. I’m imagining the highlight of this event to be something
like watching Kissinger have a few too many Manhattans and
break into the chicken dance at Mongolian night.
5. There isn’t the remotest chance in hell of this group
subjugating the collective world will to their plans
and they know it.